How do I qualify for the Medicaid-funded services?
Home Care Powered by AUAF offers a medicaid-funded home care service for seniors. To be eligible, individuals must meet all current requirements, which include people who are/have:
- 60 years old or older;
- U.S. citizens or legal aliens;
- Residents of Illinois;
- Non-exempt assets of $17,500 or less (Non-exempt assets do not include home, car, or personal furnishings.); and
- An assessed need for long-term care (to be at risk for nursing facility placement as measured by the Determination of Need (DON) assessment).
NOTE: Level of income does not affect eligibility for the program.
As a licensed agency of the IDoA, we abide by the requirements of the Illinois CCP.
Documentation required for prospective clients includes copy of:
- Social Security Card
- Medicaid or Medicare card
- State ID with updated address
Our Promise to You
Home Care Powered by AUAF provides every family we serve with a custom care plan (Plan of Care) specific to their needs. The plan is tailored to the hours of care per day, week, or month required to achieve the services determined.
Our caregivers can help with routine activities like bathing, dressing, cooking, cleaning, companionship, medication reminders, errands, and much more. Caregivers are flexible and will work to meet individual, varied needs on your schedule. This gives you peace of mind to continue doing the things you enjoy in the comfort of your own surroundings.
Our core mission is to ensure our clients' healthy lifestyle and well-being. Call us today at 877-947-2685 and ask how Home Care Powered by AUAF can be of assistance to you or your loved one.Back to FAQ